We are looking for dedicated supporters to become the face and voice of the MS Trust in their local communities and to raise money and awareness of our services. Fundraising groups are a great way to meet new people in your community, have fun, gain new skills and of course support the work of the MS Trust.
By forming a Friends of the MS Trust Fundraising Group you will be making a huge difference to people with MS not only by raising the profile of the services the MS Trust offers, but also by raising money to help us reach more people with MS.
If this sounds like something you want to get involved with please contact us now on 01462 476707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the MS Trust will help you
- You will have the full support and dedication of the MS Trust fundraising team.
- When you sign up you will receive a special Friends of the MS Trust fact file, full of everything you need to get you started.
- Our experienced fundraising team will support and guide you through your first local event.
- We can help promote your new group and attract and encourage new members.
- We will keep you up to date on all our latest campaigns and fundraising ideas.
What does setting up a Friends of the MS Trust group involve?
- You will set up, run and organise a group who are keen to support the MS Trust.
- You will create and manage your own calendar of fundraising events with the full support of a dedicated fundraising team at the MS Trust.
- You will organise and promote fundraising events within your local community.
- You will be a 'Blue Ambassador' for the MS Trust, letting people know that we exist and how we help people with MS.
- You will raise money for the MS Trust to help us support more people with MS.