The MS Therapists Education Fund was established in 2007. It is now a partnership between Biogen, Merck, Novartis, Roche, Sanofi Genzyme and the MS Trust to create a fund to enable therapists to best meet the needs of people with MS by expanding their MS knowledge and skills.
The fund is aimed primarily at physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and psychologists, although applications from other therapists will be considered.
Specifically, the fund will enable those who are working in a clinical role with people with MS to attend courses, conferences, study days or masterclasses to develop their clinical expertise and expand their skills base.
Applications are sent to the reviewing committee for review on the 1st of each month. Applications received after the 1st will not be sent for review until the following month.
- All sections of the form must be completed and submitted in a typed format.
- Incomplete forms will not be assessed.
- Ensure you clearly specify your learning outcomes.
- Complete the details about who will fund the balance of costs.
Forms and downloads
- Download a copy of the Therapists Education Fund rules (PDF 146 KB)
- Download a copy of the application form (doc 245 KB)