The TiMS working group
Latest news from TiMS
- Showcasing your work with a poster at the MS Trust conference
- Neurorespiratory study day, Tuesday 3 October 2017
- Read the latest TiMS newsletter online
Join the TiMS network and receive a quarterly newsletter updating you on our work and the latest evidence in MS care, participate in clinical discussions and education events, and contribute to research and improvement projects.
TiMS works with the MS Trust to support and facilitate clinically relevant research and to enable you to embed research into your clinical practice.
- Quarterly MS Research update
- Research published by TiMS
- Finding current trials
- Research Priorities in MS
- Getting involved in research
- Funding opportunities
- Sharing research
TiMS works with the MS Trust to provide you with tools and guidelines to define, promote and improve your role and the services you provide to people with MS.
- Generating Evidence in Multiple Sclerosis Services ( GEMSS) work with AHPs
- Defining the value of therapists PDF (307 KB)
- Competency framework for allied health professionals
- Improving services for people with advanced MS PDF (307 KB)
- MS Forward View: a consensus for the future of MS services PDF (573 KB)
TiMS works with the MS Trust to provide resources which will be of use to you both in the workplace and for your ongoing professional development.