Disease modifying drug therapy what you need to know
Published May 2012
- An introduction to disease modifying drug therapy
- What is MS?
- What are disease modifying drugs?
- Disease modifying drugs licensed for MS
- Beta interferon and glatiramer acetate
- Switching or discontinuing treatment
- Treatments in development
- Tips for discussing disease modifying drug therapy
- Questions to ask
- Disease modifying drug webcast
- Further sources of information and support
Karen Alldus, Simon Webster
Information Officers, MS Trust
The MS Trust is a UK charity for people with MS, their family and friends. The MS Trust Information Service offers a personalised enquiry service; produces a wide range of publications including Open Door, a quarterly newsletter; and provides web based information.
Thank you to
- All the people with MS who reviewed this book and made invaluable.
Please contact the MS Trust information team if you would like any further information about the reference sources used in the production of this publication.