Health Professional education and information
Find out about the GEMSS programme which helps MS specialist nurses and AHPs evaluate their services and demonstrate what works best to meet the needs of people with MS and their families.
Find out more about GEMSS.
MS specialist nursing reports
Four reports into specialist nursing in the UK are now available. These are the early results of the MS Trust GEMSS programme and they map current provision of MS specialist nursing, describe MSSN roles and define sustainable MSSN caseloads.Read or download the full reports.
MS Study Days 2015
Our study days are designed for health care professionals who have an interest in MS and manage an active clinical case load.
Defending Specialist Nurse Posts
Are you, or your service, under threat? Are changes planned that might cause problems for the continuation of the service now or in the future? There are plenty of current examples of countering threats and achieving a successful outcome.
- MS specialist nursing in the UK 2014 report
- Practical guide to bladder and bowel in MS
- Research and development
- GEMSS - Generating Evidence in Multiple Sclerosis Services
- Defining the value of MS Specialist Nurses
- Multiple sclerosis information for health and social care professionals
- MS commissioning pathway
- Work toolkit
- Competencies Interactive Training Guide
- Therapists in MS
- Map of services
- View all resources