Health Professional education and information
Generating evidence in multiple sclerosis services
Find out about GEMSS...
RIMS Conference 2014
Join us for Europe's biggest conference on rehabilitation in MS, jointly hosted by the MS Trust and University College London Hospitals, on 6-7 June 2014 in Brighton. Find out more about RIMS 2014...
MS Study Days 2014
Our study days are designed for health care professionals who have an interest in MS and manage an active clinical case load.
Therapists in MS website
Therapists in MS is an initiative which brings together allied health professionals who share a special interest in Multiple Sclerosis
Go to the TiMS website...
- Practical guide to bladder and bowel in MS
- Research and development
- GEMSS - Generating Evidence in Multiple Sclerosis Services
- Defining the value of MS Specialist Nurses
- Multiple sclerosis information for health and social care professionals
- MS commissioning pathway
- Work toolkit
- Competencies Interactive Training Guide
- Therapists in MS
- Map of services
- View all resources