Health Professional education and information
Generating evidence in multiple sclerosis services
Find out about GEMSS...
MS specialist nursing in the UK report - 2014
This report presents the findings of a national survey of UK multiple sclerosis specialist nurses conducted by the MS Trust, with a response rate of 97%. It provides a powerful overview of the current situation in MS nursing in the UK.Read or download the full report.
MS Trust annual conference, 9 -11 November 2014
Don't miss this flagship event for health and care professionals working with people with MS. The MS Trust administers professional development bursaries of up to 75% for health professionals who are working in a clinical role with people with MS.
Defending Specialist Nurse Posts
Are you, or your service, under threat? Are changes planned that might cause problems for the continuation of the service now or in the future? There are plenty of current examples of countering threats and achieving a successful outcome.
- MS specialist nursing in the UK 2014 report
- Practical guide to bladder and bowel in MS
- Research and development
- GEMSS - Generating Evidence in Multiple Sclerosis Services
- Defining the value of MS Specialist Nurses
- Multiple sclerosis information for health and social care professionals
- MS commissioning pathway
- Work toolkit
- Competencies Interactive Training Guide
- Therapists in MS
- Map of services
- View all resources