Income from charitable trusts and foundations is very important to the MS Trust. It enables us to continue our work providing support and information for anyone affected by MS.
We continuously seek funding towards our work and projects so that we can provide vital and much-appreciated services. Our dedicated fundraising team actively applies to charitable trusts and welcomes grants of any size. We are extremely grateful to all the trusts and foundations that have supported our work.
Some of our current projects
- MS specialist nurses - funding MS nurses in areas of the UK with the greatest need
- Enquiry service - helping people with MS take control, understand their symptoms and learn about treatments
- Self-Management support - help staying healthy and avoiding preventable hospital admissions
- Open Door - newsletter for people with MS and their families and friends
- Developmental training for MS specialist health professionals
- Childhood MS - A new resource to help children deal with their MS
We would love to hear from the trustees of charitable trusts or foundations who are interested in the work of the MS Trust. Alternatively, if you are in contact with a trust and think they would support our work, please let us know.
For further information or to discuss the above projects in more detail, please contact the MS Trust on 01462 476707 or email@example.com.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
How your donations help
Find out how donating to the MS Trust helps people with multiple sclerosis and see how we spend your donations.
Sign up to our fundraising email
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our amazing supporters. If you'd like to find out how you can make a difference for people with MS today, why not sign up to our monthly Make a Difference email, which rounds up all the latest exciting fundraising opportunities.