The MS Trust has tried to make our new website as usable as possible, whatever your abilities or disabilities, or the devices you choose to use. To that end, the site is responsive to mobile devices and has been tested across a range of browsers. In addition, it has been tested with the screen reader VoiceOver.
For specific information about how to customise the site to your own requirements, there are some great resources around. Below are some from the BBC which we've always found to be very helpful.
- Making your mouse easier to use
- Using your keyboard to control your mouse
- Alternatives to keyboard and mouse
- Increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- Changing text and background colours
- How to magnify your screen
- Screen readers and talking browsers
If you have any specific concerns or needs, then get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org