Vacancies at the MS Trust
Here you can find out about the latest job and volunteer opportunities at the MS Trust.
The MS Trust ensures that people with multiple sclerosis have the specialist care and information they need to get on with their lives. The charity is seeking to appoint 3 trustees to its Board of Trustees.
We are particularly looking for experience in the following areas:
- Personal experience of living with Multiple Sclerosis
- Formal legal or charitable law training
- Public relations/communications
- Formal financial training with senior level business experience, a real grasp of financial issues and a good understanding of budgets
- Professional experience of working with people with MS e.g. allied health professionals, MS nurse, GP, etc.
Time commitment: 4 meetings a year, held during the working day. Usually March, June, September and December. Plus one Board away day each year.
Duration: 3 year term
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire and Central London
Remuneration: Unremunerated, but reasonable expenses are eligible for reimbursement (by receipt). Training and support for Trustees is also available.
Full job description and application pack can be downloaded here.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12 October 2018
Contact for applications:
Kiersten Adams (Office Manager)
T: 01462 476700
Volunteer for us
There are many different ways in which you can volunteer for the MS Trust from promoting our work in your local area to cheering on our fundraisers at events, or even setting up your own fundraising group.
Please contact us for a volunteer pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01462 476707.