Join our team
The Great North Run is the world's biggest half marathon and the biggest mass participation event in Britain. Each year tens of thousands of people tackle the famous 13.1 miles from Newcastle to the coast at South Shields.
How we'll support you
As part of the MS Trust's team you will receive support every step of the way...
- free half marathon training advice
- free breathable running vest or cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- meeting point after the race, where you can meet your friends & family
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS
Get in touch
For more information about this event, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01462 476707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we can help you fundraise
From fundraising ideas to fundraising materials, we will support you every step of the way.
It is only with the help of our donors, supporters and volunteers that we can continue training MS specialists, funding vital research and providing trusted information to the 100,000 people living with MS across the UK.
Whether you fancy a cycling challenge, jumping out of a plane or hosting a bake sale with friends and family, we have something to suit you.