Sunday 9 September 2018 - 13.1 miles
The Great North Run is the world's biggest half marathon and the biggest mass participation event in Britain. Each year tens of thousands of people tackle the famous 13.1 miles from Newcastle to the coast at South Shields.
Registrations for this event have now closed. If you have your own place and would like to run for the MS Trust, or if you would like any more information, please contact us on 01462 476707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the MS Trust's team you will receive support every step of the way...
- free half marathon training advice
- free breathable running vest or cotton T-shirt
- comprehensive fundraising pack with personalised sponsor forms
- meeting point after the race, where you can meet your friends & family
- every penny you raise will make a difference for people with MS