Experience the thrill of a lifetime this June
Take part in a tandem skydive for the MS Trust at one of 20 participating airfields across the country on a day that suits you (see map below for locations of the jump sites). No experience is required as all training is given and if you raise the minimum sponsorship, this will cover the skydive costs too.
Click the button below to get a Jump in June pack (pdf), which contains all the information you need to know as well as a reservation form to book your jump.
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £395
Alternatively, you can book your skydive online (but please note there is a card surcharge of £1.75).
Tandem skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from at least 10,000 feet
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- You learn how to steer the parachute canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
- Support people with multiple sclerosis by raising funds for the MS Trust
For more information about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 476707.
All participants taking part in a tandem skydive are required to sign a medical declaration form (pdf 187KB). Anyone with a listed medical condition on this form should seek qualified medical advice and certification using BPA Form 115 Tandem Student Medical Advice (pdf 415KB). These medical forms need to be taken with you on the day of your skydive.