This fund was established in 2016 to support registered nurses and allied health professionals to access education and training to enable them to best meet the needs of people with advanced MS. This includes, but is in no way limited to, education and training provided by the MS Trust.
All registered nurses and allied health professionals registered with the HCPC who provide services to people with advanced MS are eligible to apply to the fund. The extent of clinical contact with people with advanced MS and the opportunity to influence and improve the practice of others will be taken into consideration.
Applications are sent to the steering committee for consideration and approval on the 1st of each month. Applications received after the 1st will not be sent for review until the following month.
- All sections of the form must be completed and submitted in a typed format.
- Incomplete forms will not be reviewed.
- Ensure that you clearly specify your learning outcomes.
- Complete details about who will fund the balance of costs.
Forms and downloads
- Download a copy of the Helen Ley Bursary Fund rules (PDF 104 KB)
- Download a copy of the application form (doc 308 KB)
Practical guides and useful links
Enhance your MS services with our collection of guides, links to professional organisations, clinical guidelines, policy briefings, reports, and related websites.