MS in Practice is a publication from the MS Trust for MS health professionals, launched in February 2018. The publication is designed to provide health professionals with essential updates on the latest thinking in MS care in an easily-digestible format. We aim to bring together the most important news and views in one place.
Edition #2: July 2018
Read the second edition of MS in Practice (PDF 522KB)
In this edition:
- Increase in requests for stem cells as a 'miracle cure'
- The app for reducing fatigue
- Using holistic care and multidisciplinary working for shared decision making with MS patients
- Online mindfulness
- TiMS competency tool for delivering the best standards of care
- Using digital health to improve patient experience
- MS Trust fundraising news