- NICE approves injectable drugs for relapsing MS
- Gilenya approved for young Americans
- AAN meeting round up
- RCN supports medical cannabis
- Vitamins and dietary supplements
We'd like to wish the best of luck to longstanding MS Trust supporter Jim Thompson as he begins a 1,300 mile trek.
NICE approves Avonex, Extavia and Rebif, Copaxone and Brabio, does not recommend Betaferon and will assess Plegridy separately.
Laws on how your data is protected are changing and here at the MS Trust we’re committed to ensuring you feel confident that we’re looking after your data properly and communicating with you fairly.
- Plan to extend personal health budgets
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) a year on
- Differences in cognition for people with SPMS
Understanding MS is hard enough as an adult, but for the increasing numbers of young people affected by MS, it can be huge challenge. This MS Awareness Week (23-29th April), the MS Trust is highlighting the impact MS can have on young people.