- Access to disease modifying drugs
- The cost of MS
- Protecting cognitive reserve
- Diet and childhood MS
- Vitamin D and bone health
- Depression risk factors
- EMA restricts use of Zinbryta
- Kadeena Cox interview
- Breastfeeding, menstruation and risk of MS
A year on from his London to Paris cycle ride, Dave Evans reflects on the life-changing experience of cycling 300 miles alongside 40 other MS Trust supporters.
When Carla was diagnosed with MS in 2008, she felt like she’d lost control of her “body and future.” Here she explains how the Kubler-Ross Curve helped her come to terms with her MS diagnosis and to stay positive.
Alex did a presentation at her school assembly during MS Awareness Week to help her fellow students understand more about MS.
Christina McDonald was diagnosed with MS last November, just a few weeks before her 27th birthday. Here Christina tells us about the different emotions she’s experienced in the past few months and how she’s learnt to accept and process her diagnosis.
- Small study of lipoic acid for SPMS
- Living with hidden disabilities
- Types of vitamin D
- Stem cell tourism
- Carers' mental health
- Neurological conditions and mental health services
- Access to MS treatments in Wales
- Smell and progressive MS
Not content with just running the Great North Run, Jack Curtis plans to push a heavy sled over the same distance to raise funds to help people with MS.
- Cladribine recommended for European licence
- Glastonbury in an all-terrain wheelchair
- YouTube star behind Pixiwoo beauty empire reveals she has MS
- Enjoying family life
- TV wedding
Jody Cass decided to set herself a challenge for her 40th year as a way to get fit and raise some money for the MS Trust.