- First PPMS drug licensed
- Comparison of disease modifying drugs
- Paralympic curler with MS
- Bad living conditions for people with MS in Glasgow
As he starts his training, David Martin tells us why he will be cycling from London to Amsterdam with a team of over 40 other MS Trust supporters.
- The effect of MS on work - a teacher's story
- MS and cancer
- Chickenpox, shingles and MS
- Mild cognitive impairment and exercise
- Stem cell therapy
- NICE recommends restricting choice of MS drugs
- MS treatment optimism
- Having MS and other conditions
- Diagnostic criteria updated
When Jerry Burnie joined a wheelchair basketball team four years ago, he could never have imagined just how much of a positive difference it would make to his life.
Katie Ellis tells us about how she was inspired to found the Able Label, specialising in adaptive clothing for women.
- Gilenya and Betaferon compared
- Pain prevalence and treatment
- Cold water in the mouth helps heat sensitivity
- Benefit reassessment concerns
- Review of the year - MS in America
Larissa Thomas was diagnosed with MS in July last year. Here she talks tattoos, smiling through the pain and why she’s determined to make the best of things.