Move it for MS, the fun way to exercise with Mr Motivator and a group of people with MS.
- Suitable for people of all abilities
- Exercises to improve balance
- Exercises for a complete workout without leaving your living room
- And follow your exercise session with a relaxation session
Mr Motivator introduces you to the wonderful world of exercise
Going to do some exercise? Make sure you watch this first and are fully warmed up.
Stretching is an integral part of any exercise, watch this clip to get some tips on stretching correctly
Mr Motivator takes you through how to get the correct posture to help with your balance.
Some great ways to get into gentle exercise while in the sitting position
Some great ways to help tone your bum and tum.
Mr Motivator takes you through toning your upper body.
Need some tips for a complete workout? Look no further than this clip!
Doing any exercise is better than none, but remember do what you're comfortable doing.
Mr Motivator and neurophysiotherapist Liz Betts talk about using the gym.
Find out more
- Move it for MS
- rather have the exercises on DVD? No problem, you can order it from us for free (UK only)
13 January 2017
This page will be reviewed within three years