Sunday 22 April 2018 - 26.2 miles
If you would like to run for the MS Trust in the 2018 London Marathon, please complete the form below to register your interest and we will contact you in July to let you know how to apply for a place in our team.
Registration fee: £100
Minimum sponsorship: £1,750
If you are lucky enough to get a place through the public ballot (announced around October time), we would love to have you as part of our team. You will recieve all the benefits of running for the MS Trust, without the required minimum sponsorship pledge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01462 476707 to join our team.
There are lots of reasons to join our team
- Marathon Training Guide (pdf 8.2MB), written for us by a qualified personal trainer, detailing all you need to know on training, nutrition and avoiding injuries. Also, beginners (pdf 244KB) and advanced (pdf 245KB) training schedules.
- A New Year get-together to meet the rest of the team, with talks from a dietician and physio
- A training run in March which includes part of the Marathon course
- Weekly email newsletters with up to the minute training advice
- Post-race reception close to the finish line with hot showers, physio, massage, refreshments - somewhere you can meet up with friends and family in comfort
- Fundraising packs, sponsor forms, running vests - everything we can do to help you maximise your sponsorship
- Support from us all at the MS Trust. We believe in the personal touch when it comes to our runners - with a small charity, it's hard not to get personal - and we're there for you every step of the way!
- The satisfaction of knowing that every penny you raise will count for people with MS. Find out how the money you raise will make a difference.
Thank you to our 2017 team
We would like to say a BIG thank you and congratulations to the 54 people who completed the 26.2 miles through London on Sunday 23 April 2017 on behalf of the MS Trust. To date, the team has raised over £115,000 to help us support people with MS and there is still money coming in.
We would also like to thank all our volunteers who joined us on the day to help cheer the team along and help them find their families at the finish.