- New mum diagnosed with MS
- Rare genetic changes linked to primary progressive MS
- Early termination of pregnancy increases risk of relapses
- Congratulations to Trishna Bharadia
- Smoking and relapses
- Travelling with disabilities
- Long delays for neurologist appointments in Northern Ireland
- Botox for bladder problems
The MS Trust will be coming together with 200 charities to raise awareness of what can be achieved thanks to people leaving gifts in their wills.
We’d like to thank everyone at Captify’s London office for choosing MS Trust as their charity of the year and working so hard to raise £30,000 in support of people with MS.
Trust representatives were treated to a wonderful evening of Morris dancing with the Towersey Morris who have raised £720 for the Trust.
- Doctors should be allowed to prescribe medical cannabis
- Early warning signs of MS
- Iron levels in brain may predict future disability
The MS Trust is very disappointed that the Scottish Medicines Consortium is unable to recommend ocrelizumab as an NHS treatment for relapsing remitting MS.