MS in the Media - 22 March 2019
22 March 2019
- Time to disability build up getting longer
- Long term effects of beta interferon
- Reduced sweating may be linked to fatigue
- Weight at puberty linked to MS risk
- Access to medicinal cannabis
The MS kids are alright
21 March 2019
How your children will cope with your MS, is an ongoing concern for the majority of parents following diagnosis. Here Martin Baum, who was diagnosed with MS over 20 years ago and his son Josh, discuss how they coped and the impact it has had on them over the years.
How do families affected by MS manage health information?
20 March 2019
This research explores how couples and families affected by MS seek, share and withhold health information.
MS in the Media - 15 March 2019
15 March 2019
- Worldwide prevalence of MS
- United States National MS Society funds study of stem cells for progressive MS
- Diagnosed at 25 years old
- Childhood multiple sclerosis
- Dating and finding love after an MS diagnosis
Join us and Move it for MS this MS Awareness Week
12 March 2019
Don your dancing shoes and dig out those legwarmers... it's time to Move it for MS this MS Awareness Week!
MS in the Media - 8 March 2019
8 March 2019
- Sugary drinks linked to higher level of disability in MS
- Cocoa made from dark chocolate may improve MS fatigue
- Repeat PIP assessments scrapped for disabled pensioners
Cocoa improves MS fatigue
6 March 2019
Results from a study carried out by UK researchers suggest that a daily mug of cocoa made from dark chocolate could improve MS fatigue.
People with MS in Scotland given easier access to free bus travel
4 March 2019
Following an intervention by the MS Trust, Transport Scotland has now amended its criteria for people with MS applying for free bus travel.
MS in the Media - 1 March 2019
1 March 2019
- Exploring how pregnancy improves MS
- Neighbourhood affects MS progression
- Benefits of Oceans of Hope
- Swallowing management compared
- Prescription charges going up
7 things you should know about trekking Kilimanjaro
26 February 2019
Mark Whitman, author of Mount Kilimanjaro: Trekkers Guide to the Summit and the popular blogs, Mountain IQ and climbkilimanjaroguide.com, shares his top tips for trekking Kilimanjaro.
MS in the Media - 22 February 2019
22 February 2019
- Pregnancy and MS guidelines published
- More people with MS in America than previously thought
- Early treatment produced better outcomes
MS won’t stop me showjumping
18 February 2019
When Laura Goodall was diagnosed with MS in 2015, she thought her showjumping days might be over. But, four years later, Laura is back competing across the country and has recently been accepted onto the British Showjumping Para team.