The MS Trust has praised the pioneering work of the MS Risk Sharing Scheme (RSS) as the final results from the scheme are published in the BMJ today (September 24).
On 9 September, our team of 34 runners took on the iconic 13.1-mile route from Newcastle to South Shields.
The MS Trust is delighted to announce that it will feature in the September BBC Lifeline Appeal at 2.45pm this Sunday (September 16) on BBC One. Please tune in and help us raise awareness of MS and the work of the MS Trust.
- Ocrevus turned down for PPMS
- Ocrevus slows progression
- Prevalence of benign MS
- Statins trial starts in SPMS
- Gilenya effective in childhood MS
The MS Trust is hugely disappointed that NICE is unable to recommend ocrelizumab as an NHS treatment for early primary progressive MS.
Being, a short film directed by Devlin Crow, tells the story of a young boy who cares for his mother who has MS.
- Ibudilast slows atrophy in progressive MS
- Sleep affects MS symptoms
- Tecfidera and Gilenya compared
- Managing functional illness
Ibudilast slowed down the loss of brain volume in primary and secondary progressive MS by almost one half compared to placebo according to results published in the New England Journal Of Medicine.